Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy new year!

This is going to be a quick post!!!

I haven’t been updating much because the end of last year and the beginning of this year haven been very busy, both at the stores and at my office… By the end of the year there were also lots of things that needed to be done to close the year and then I have been rushing this past 2 weeks because we are going on vacation!!!!…

Yes…. The trip is part of the Christmas present we got from the in laws. They invited us to go on vacation from this coming Saturday until the end of the month. We use to do a lot of family traveling and, well, since we are not going to be able to travel to far away once I am I the third trimester they decided to do the last long trip together before our little girl arrives.

I am still feeling pretty good, and I am really enjoying it. Besides the growing belly, and off course no AF, I have no other symptoms. I believe that being really busy all day has helped a lot. As I said to my doctors: There is no way I can allow myself to feel bad or get sick because I have lots of things to do everyday and therefore I am very active all day long…

There are more things that I want to share but I have no time now…. I promise to update when I get back.

Happy 2008!!... I hope you all have a great year!!

No comments: