Monday, August 20, 2007

....Are you a winner?

I was home alone last week.... The T was out the whole week on a business trip, so as you can imagine, with my job and the stores, time just flew!
One more cycle also started last Saturday, and I have a very weird feeling every time a new cycle starts.... There is obviously the sad feeling, and I am sure I don't need to explain why!!!... but then there is also this grateful thing.... Yes, as absurd as it may sound, I also feel grateful!!!!
Grateful because that means that at least I am still cycling on my own, and with POF you just never know!!!
These last days I have been thinking a lot.... I have had some really sad news about people I know that made realize one more time how lucky and fortunate I am.... Even with all my own struggles, I am fortunate... I really don't want to get into details, some of you are currently preggo and I am sure that knowing the details will sure shock and scare you.
....I just wanted to take this opportunity to remember you that no matter what you are going through, look around and inside you, grab a pen and a sheet of paper, write down a list of all the things you have, or you are struggling with..... with my eyes closed I bet the list of good things will be by far the winner!.... And the first step to bigger and better things is convincing yourself you are a WINNER!!!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

i really need to do that lil pen and paper exercise

Princess Peach said...

I have found that no matter how big my struggles are...there is always someone out there going through a bigger struggle. It helps me put things into perspective and be grateful.l