Thursday, September 4, 2008

Miracles DO happen...

… Yes, they do!

Today I am overwhelmed with joy and glory knowing what a great day it is for Trish, David and little munchkin Robbie!

After a long and painful battle with IF, Trish got pregnant from a clo.mid / I..U..I.. cycle back in December. The unimaginable, unthinkable happen and she got to see two beautiful pink lines in a cycle with only 4.5 million swimmers!…. Then things started to get tough as she developed Pre-Eclampsia and her extremely handsome, cute, adorable little boy was born the very last day of May.

Well, today September 4, after three long months in the NICU, Robbie is graduating from the hospital and tomorrow will sleep in his new home with St. Louis' proudest parents, on the very same day he was initially supposed to born, - his due date!

I am in tears, looking at the pictures Trish posted. It is like I am “living” again May 5th of this year, when our little princess came home.

Trish, I am extremely happy for all three of you…. And I guess, I don’t need to say it but be prepared because your story is just beginning, and the very best is yet to come as every day goes by!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Awww. What a sweet post :).