Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Final call

2 more of the same boring monitoring appointments brought the final call

It is really impossible to predict if someday, somehow, my ovaries will work again, like they did 2 years ago. As they are and look right now it seems like never. They are looking, and I am feeling pretty much me.no.pau.sal but we never know, that is the beauty of P..O..F..

…It is like a box of chocolates: you really never know what you’re going to get!

My doctor started the talk about other options, family building wise, but I wanted the T to be present and he couldn’t make it yesterday, so we have scheduled another appointment next week to talk about it.

It is pretty much looking like the ending of this pursuit to have one more biological child, and the beginning of a new chapter exploring the options of what can be.

"Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

I just needed to read this today, thank you Bella for sharing!.... Bella, is a fellow blogger with P..O..F.., and yesterday got GREAT news after her first do.nor eggs cycle!!!...

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

I am very sorry T-Mommy BUT excited to see where your next steps lead you