Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

...for a while now and I haven't realized it!!!

Tina tagged me, but as my life has been kind of crazy lately, I haven't had much time to spend on my blog, and I just noticed it a few days ago.... Well, she is one of my readers, and now online friend, who after a long IF road is now pregnant with twins. She is having a follow up appointment and an u/s today to see the heartbeats, so please keep her in your toughts, prayers and chicken dances!


Tina: All of my fingers crossed and a prayer for you today!!!... ;)

As I've been tagged, here are 8 random things about me:

1. My passions in life: travel, knit/crochet, cooking/baking, running

2. I have never smoked

3. I have never been drunk - I rarely drink more than 2 glasses of any alcoholic beverage

4. I’m fortunate to have been in 38 countries around the world

5. I have a bachelor in Industrial Engineering

6. I have also 2 technical degrees - One in culinary arts and the other one in baking and pastry

7. I lost my father when I was 4 years old, my mom was 29 and pregnant. She lost the baby also.
With the loss of my father, I think I lost my mother too…. I believe she never actually fully recovered from the whole thing, she became alcoholic and still is, so I grew up in a very tough and modest environment....

8. I married The T, my college sweetheart, after 9 years of dating... Yes, NINE YEARS!!! -I was ready to sue him if he didn't propose - ;)

Now, I tag you..... I like this tag thing because I believe is a great way to get to know you better, so if you have a chance, get in this tag process and tell us more about you!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

you are so super educated..can you teach me to cook and knit please??? ;)

Tina said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. 9 years? lol I gave my hubby 3 before I said "propose or I'm finding someone else" I've never been patient :)

ps..I'm really sorry about your dad.