Monday, December 10, 2007

Something fun to start this week!!!

….I guess with all the things going on during the past few weeks I forgot to write about something fun!!…

When our past OB appointment was approaching, the T kept asking if we would be able to know the gender of the baby and every time I told him that it was still very early to tell for sure. Then when we were in the u/s room and the doctor was performing the u/s the T told him that I was very, very impatient about knowing the gender. After I heard that I just laugh out loud!!!… You see, I WAS THE ONE IMPATIENT!!!!…

So, the doctor told us it was still early to confirm and that he didn’t like to tell before it was sure. Then the T said that I've told him the same thing, but if he could give us a “clue”. He doctor laughed and told him he would give us a clue on what he was seeing but also he told us not to come after him if in the big u/s we get a different confirmation.

So, I said that I could wait until the big u/s but the T said that he wanted the clue… Now it was totally clear who was the impatient one….!!!… So the doctor kept looking at the screen looking for a good view and then he freezes it and makes it bigger…. And then he says OK, here are the upper part of the legs and, if you see here, this baby at this point seems to be a GIRL!!!…
So, we'll see if we get that confirmation on the big u/s on the 21st!!!!

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Hahah men!!

Oh Exciting!!!

ultimatejourney said...

Yay, how exciting! Congratulations!

Tina said...

Yay how great!!! Congrats!

Courtney said...

Sounds like you had a great appointment! It will be so great to have the gender confirmed so you know if your world will start looking more pink or blue. :)

*Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Kathy said...

Very fun!!! Congratulations on it maybe being a girl! :) Can't wait to hear about your big u/s on Friday!