Monday, December 3, 2007

15 weeks and growing!!!

Wow, it really amazes me to see how our baby ticker keeps changing each week. It seems that this week our treasure is starting to look much more like a little one. And well, also since the beginning of this week I feel that my belly is popping out and I am so excited about it!

The firsts weeks of the pregnancy, even though I felt great I was bloated and I notice it in my clothes, but then I guess it went away slowly because a lot of my pants that felt tight started to fit just right again and I still fit in a lot of my regular clothes. I can’t wait to start showing and feel the baby move.

The weekend was very good!!!... The stores were very busy and we had record sales. Also one friend from college came to visit and we kind of “took advantage” of it and went to visit this new place in the city. It is a man made river that starts in downtown, goes to the south and it finishes inside a park. We knew it was a nice place but I really didn’t imagine how gorgeous it is. It is 1 mile long and has a promenade on the sides where people can walk, and along the way it has a lot of different kinds of fountains and waterfalls. It is just beautiful and I believe I will come back to take a few pictures and show you so you can see a little bit about where I live.

I hope you all have a great week and a very happy Monday!!!….

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

congrats on 15 weeks and growing. OH YEAH!!! that place sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see pictures

ultimatejourney said...

Sorry about all the sickness in your household. But wow, no m/s!?! Nice!

Maybe you can sneak the belly into those pretty pictures too!