Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still here....

Thank you very much for all your comments and support. It really means a lot to me!!!

The T is still traveling, and I haven’t told him the news yet!!!….
When I first found out I wanted to get the beta confirmation, and then I wanted to wait for the second beta to make sure things were going OK….

After that I thought a lot if I should tell him or just wait until he comes back and decided to wait. The reasoning behind my decision is that, first of all I didn’t want to tell him by email or by phone, I wanted to see his face….. Besides that I know it is still early, and if for some reason something just goes wrong during this time that he is away, he will be very worried and feeling awful for being so far. He is coming back this coming Saturday and I haven’t decided how I am going to tell him!!!…

In the mean time I have been P.O.A.S… Thank you God for dollar store H.P.T!!!… And this is a picture of the ones I have so far. The lines are getting darker, so even though I know it doesn’t really mean anything, it gives me a little reassurance…





Talking about symptoms I really don’t have any, other than no AF I feel like I always do. I hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

That picture makes me VERY HAPPY! I think you should just show him THAt picture!!

Princess Peach said...

Beautiful pictures!!

ultimatejourney said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear how you tell the T!