Friday, March 28, 2008

4d u/s

Hey, I am so happy that my format bar is back!!!... Somehow I had lost it and I hadn't been able to add links or pics because I am bad with the code thing!

Well, I will take advantage and post a few pics of the 4d u/s we had. They are 3d pictures and we got a video where you can see her move in 3d. Movement is supposed to be the fourth dimension.

It was done on March 3rd....
On that day our little girl was 28 weeks and 2 days...
Her heart rate was 152 bpm...
Her estimated weight was 1255 gr...

Here is a picture of the report:



Here are a few pics of her face:






And here is a pic from her torso viewed from the back, you can see her belly, a part of her left arm and cheek...



Our doctor was very happy with the definition we were able to get in this pictures. I don't have anything to compare them but I was very pleased with the results!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

oh see is beautiful!!!

Kathy said...

What a cutie pie!!! So cool!!! Thanks for sharing! I have been wondering how you and your baby girl were doing. So glad you posted! Do you think she looks like you or the T or both? So happy for you!

ultimatejourney said...

She's adorable!