Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In my 3rd trimester already, how did it happen???

I just can't believe I am starting the third trimester, I feel happy yes, but besides happy I feel very grateful for each day that goes by.

I haven’t been able to have the format buttons back, and I know nothing about doing it with the codes!!!…. I hope I can get it fixed so I can post the pics and the video from the 4D ultrasound. The doctor was very pleased with everything and told us that we were lucky because usually it is very difficult to get that kind of definition. Actually we joked and we gave him permission to use the pics and the video for marketing purposes if he wanted.

The T is traveling again. He left last Saturday and won’t be back until the end of the month. He really didn’t want to go this time but it was a business trip and there was no way he could postpone it, so off he went. When he is packing we joke and I always ask where is my spot on the suitcase, well this time he told me to please don’t joke because he really was feeling bad about leaving.

This weekend was clean-up weekend!!!… We have a second bedroom in our house that we use a guest bedroom. It is fully furnished and has a walk-in closet. One side of the closet and the drawers of the bases of the 2 twin beds were full of stuff. So I went through it and separate what we are getting rid of and organize the rest. Now I need to do the same thing in a closet we have on the third floor to make some room and finally leave the guest bedroom clean because it will be the nursery. My M.I.L. is helping me to work on the “transformation” of the room. Let’s see how everything turns out!!…

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy 3rd Trimester to you! Grats on cleaning - I am afraid of that task ..that's a big project